Blog

Recognized as Tech Elite 250! - Lincoln Computer Services Named One of 2017 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN® Tech Elite 250 list recognizes IT solution providers with deep technical expertise and premier certifications Hickville, NY, March 27, 2017 – Lincoln Computer Services announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Lincoln Computer Services to its 2017 Tech Elite 250 list. This … Continue reading "Recognized as Tech Elite 250!"
Elite 150 on CRN’s 2017 MSP 500 - Lincoln Computer Services Recognized for Excellence in Managed IT Services Hicksville, NY, February 14, 2017 – Lincoln Computer Services, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Lincoln Computer Services to its 2017 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Elite 150 category. This annual list recognizes North American solution … Continue reading "Elite 150 on CRN’s 2017 MSP 500"
The Steps to Cloud Expertise Solution Guide - What does it take to deploy a new hybrid cloud that has the flexibility today’s businesses require while maximizing existing investments? Staying competitive means moving faster. Market-leading companies are already changing the way they work to bring agility to the front lines. Their people are empowered to act. Why? Because each person has access to … Continue reading "The Steps to Cloud Expertise Solution Guide"
Ignoring The Intruder In Your Network - No matter what size your company is, there are companies just like yours that know there are intruders lurking on their networks, but have done nothing about it… for months!!! In fact, according to a recent report from Kenna Security, it takes most companies as long as 120 days to fix identified vulnerabilities.  Unfortunately, the … Continue reading "Ignoring The Intruder In Your Network"
Risk Exposure: Three Steps You Can Take to Protect Your Company - There is no such thing as a completely secure enterprise and never will be, and attempting to create one is both futile and counterproductive. Instead of reaching towards infallibility, effective enterprise information security strategies rely on a careful balancing of risk and reward. As you work to secure your customers’ systems and data, keep these … Continue reading "Risk Exposure: Three Steps You Can Take to Protect Your Company"
Easy, cost-effective PCI compliance - Deploy and manage your firewall technology to protect cardholder data in a simpler manner that meets regulatory requirements. Get comprehensive security features in a single platform that provides a barrier against malicious attacks, improves network performance, reduces costs and helps with PCI-DSS compliance across wired and wireless networks. TZ Series NSA Series SonicPoint Wireless Access … Continue reading "Easy, cost-effective PCI compliance"
Migrating From Windows Server 2003 is Not Optional — It’s a Necessity - Migrating From Windows Server 2003 is Not Optional — It’s a Necessity Change is inevitable. And with IT operations, that phrase couldn’t be truer. In April 2014, Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP. And now Microsoft has announced it will no longer support Windows Server 2003 after July 14, 2015. The risk of running outdated, unsecure, … Continue reading "Migrating From Windows Server 2003 is Not Optional — It’s a Necessity"
Education Sector Leading in Mobility - Education Sector Leading in Mobility As college students head back to classes this fall, the question on their minds is no longer, “Will I be able to connect?” Instead, it’s, “How many of my devices will I be able to connect?” According to the latest College Explorer study from re:fuel, the average 18–34 year old … Continue reading "Education Sector Leading in Mobility"
Why MDM is Key in a Mobile Enterprise World - Why MDM is Key in a Mobile Enterprise World According to Morgan Stanley, 91 percent of adults keep their smartphones within arm’s reach 24 hours a day. I’m pretty sure the other 9 percent are the kids who actually sleep with their smartphones under their pillows every night. (Watch out for overheating batteries!) This statistic … Continue reading "Why MDM is Key in a Mobile Enterprise World"
What to Look for in an Internet of Things Platform - What to Look for in an Internet of Things Platform By now, you’ve no doubt heard the hype about the Internet of Things. In the mainstream press, much of the IoT buzz is focused around “sexy” consumer technologies like wearable tech and connected cars, which may make the Internet of Things seem slightly out of … Continue reading "What to Look for in an Internet of Things Platform"