Lincoln Computer Services provides complete Virtualization solutions for networks, servers, storage, desktops and applications.
Lincoln offers a variety of packages to New York Metro area businesses of different sizes and budgets. These include organizations that want to outsource IT management to a local company like Lincoln, which houses an end-to-end NOC and core hosting infrastructure built on best of breed technologies.
ITcare and Cloudcare are complete virtualized services that enable clients to let Lincoln manage their technology and data infrastructure while they focus on optimizing their day-to-day business functions. Lincoln also provides “a la carte” solutions that modernize on-premises infrastructure and maximize utilization for the best business results.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), is a more advanced form of hardware virtualization, enabling users to interact with a host computer using another desktop computer or mobile device via a network connection, such as a LAN, Wireless LAN or even the Internet.
- One of the many benefits of Lincoln’s VDI solution is the ability to provide secure, powerful remote access anywhere, any time, over any device, without sacrificing performance.
Server and Virtualization
- Most physical servers operate at less than 15% of their overall compute capacity.
- Not only is this highly inefficient, it also introduces server sprawl and complexity.
- Lincoln’s solutions enable a dramatic increase in compute utilization at reduced CAPEX (up to 50 % savings in operating costs).
- They bring a reduced environmental footprint, and increase productivity, for all complex data stores.
Network Virtualization is the process of combining hardware and software network resources and network functionality into a single, software-based administrative entity. In the simplest sense, it's the complete reproduction of a physical network in software.
Lincoln’s solutions provide greater levels operational efficiency and agility at dramatically lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Lincoln’s Application Virtualization solutions simplify management and compliance of all business applications through centralized, secure, unified infrastructure.
- Storage Virtualization permits organizations to achieve location independence by abstracting the physical location of data.
- Lincoln’s solutions permit improvements in performance and space efficiency without requiring the purchase of additional hardware.
Solutions with Strategic Partners
Lincoln Computer Services offers the following solutions among others with key partners:
Why Lincoln Computer Services?
Lincoln Computer Services is a leading Managed IT Services and business solution provider company in the New York Tri-State area, with deep experience in virtualization. To learn more about Lincoln’s virtualization – and cloud and hybrid cloud – offerings, PLEASE CONTACT LINCOLN TODAY for a no-obligation consultation.