Upon Lincoln Computer Services’ founding in 1998, the company immediately put in place a comprehensive Project Management Office (PMO). This PMO was, and continues to be, a critical component of Lincoln’s Professional Services group. It comprises Project Management by experts in delivering IT business solutions, especially to corporations and public sector organizations in the unique setting of the New York Metropolitan area.
Whether a client’s need is for SMB or enterprise IT services, Lincoln delivers holistic project management, strategy, and hands-on guidance that lead to success, cost containment and business growth.
Procare & Custom Project Management
- Lincoln’s Professional Services team takes a customer-centric approach to the design, implementation and ongoing management and support of technology projects.
- They strive to provide personalized and attentive communication to every client, regardless of the company’s, or organization’s size, all at reduced total cost of ownership.
- These services are offered as part of a complete package designed by Lincoln called Procare, wherein Lincoln’s Professional Services team can be engaged to manage end-to-end IT initiatives for businesses of any size. Procare is a complete, locally-outsourced (or co-sourced) IT management solution.
- Project Management can also be provided to Lincoln’s clients “a la carte” by augmenting existing internal IT resources, and/or to manage new projects, or those that require supplemental expertise.
- Project Management engagements are characterized by the following components, wherein Lincoln’s team:
- Meets with client stakeholders in a variety of vertical industries to determine current challenges, needs, and future vision.
- Collaborates with clients to design a strategic roadmap for any IT business project.
- Identifies specific data center (server, storage), networking, end-user computing, cloud and virtualization (including hybrid cloud), application, wireless, and other requirements.
- Recommends any new hardware or software solutions as needed.
- Supports the implementation of all solutions, whether as managers of Lincoln’s team of IT business specialists (consultants and systems engineers), or assisting in-house IT teams with quality management, timetables, and documentation.
Why Lincoln Computer Services
To learn more about how Lincoln has helped companies with a range of IT projects, read this brief customer success story, Lincoln Helps Biodex Make the Most of Their Resources, and please CONTACT US TODAY for a no-obligation consultation.