Lincoln Computer Services provides hybrid and full cloud computing strategies and services specific to the needs of all businesses of different sizes and budgets.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Lincoln’s alliance partner, says of cloud computing that:
"...it is a catalyst for IT transformation, helping organizations quickly and effectively respond to external and internal forces. Gain the full benefit of hybrid cloud infrastructure by identifying and implementing your right mix of public and private cloud combined with traditional IT.”
Cisco says (according to an IDC study):
“Cloud adoption has increased 61% from last year. Yet, 69% of organizations do not have mature cloud strategies in place. According to IDC’s global cloud study, the greater the level of cloud maturity, the better the outcomes. This includes increased revenue and more strategic allocation of the IT budget.”
VMware states that public, private and hybrid cloud solutions enable organizations to, “run, manage, connect and secure”, their “applications across multiple private and public clouds and devices – including apps running natively on the leading public clouds.”
Cloudcare -Managed Cloud Computing
Lincoln delivers complete cloud solutions that help organizations most effectively use computing resources. All of today’s modern applications, data, and customer services are, with these offerings, delivered cost-efficiently and seamlessly to support business innovation and growth.
Lincoln’s Cloudcare is a locally-outsourced, managed solution, hosted within Lincoln’s state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and network operations center (NOC) in Hempstead, Long Island. Lincoln also delivers on-premises hybrid and complete cloud solutions (at client sites).
Software as a Service / SaaS
Lincoln hosts commercially available software as a service (SaaS) over the web. This provides secure, global, network-based access to a single copy of an application created specifically for distribution.
SaaS models offer many business and public sector organizations with significant resource advantages. These include ease of administration, automatic patch and update management, compatibility and global accessibility.
Organizations do not have to purchase, install, maintain, or update any hardware or software with SaaS. Access to applications is easy: all that is needed is an Internet connection.
Infrastructure / IaaS
Lincoln to host hardware, software, servers, storage and other infrastructure components on behalf of its users through the utilization of IaaS.
Complete colocation and failover services are also delivered with IaaS at significantly reduced complexity and cost to organizations of all sizes.
Business continuity is perhaps the most significant benefit. Lincoln’s suite enables businesses to access the same infrastructure they have always accessed via an Internet connection, from wherever they happen to be located, when employees are traveling for business, or if a disaster strikes.
Virtualization (virtual desktops / virtual servers)
- Virtualization eliminates IT complexity and optimizes connectivity, enabling companies to focus on business.
- More specifically, Lincoln utilizes virtualization to host applications and handle tasks such as system maintenance, backup and resiliency planning.
- Lincoln’s pay-as-you-go models eliminate capital expenses (CAPEX) of deploying in-house hardware and software.
Cloud-Hosted Email Solutions
- Communication is a critical success factor for businesses. Cloud email solutions such as Hosted Microsoft Exchange offer a reliable email system with guaranteed uptime, as long as Internet connectivity is available.
- Lincoln’s unique, fully cloud hosted exchange solution for the company’s clients is housed in a SOC 1 / SOC 2 compliant data center; located in the United States.
- This hosted Exchange data and these services are in a redundantly backed up environment that ensures access at all times to critical email services.
- In 2013, Aberdeen Group estimated that small businesses lose an average of $8,581 per hour of downtime. Perhaps the biggest benefit to Lincoln’s unique Cloud Email Solution is peace of mind that email access is always available and secure and that data is perpetually backed up.
Cloud Computing Advantages
Overall, there are many advantages of cloud-based (and hybrid cloud) solutions. By sharing servers, storage and network resources, cloud computing is a smart, cost-effective approach to achieving:
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Reduced operational complexity
- Secure remote access
- More flexible and agile IT service delivery
- Greater control over IT security and compliance
- Enhanced disaster recovery and business-continuity capabilities
Why Lincoln Computer Services?
Lincoln Computer Services is a leading Managed IT Services and business solution provider company in the New York Tri-State area, with deep experience in cloud computing. To learn more about Lincoln’s cloud and hybrid offerings, and how businesses can take advantage of the latest in cloud technology, PLEASE CONTACT LINCOLN TODAY for a no-obligation consultation. The cloud computing consultation will determine readiness and help outline the path companies can take to create more secure, flexible, and cost-effective IT environments.
Read Lincoln’s business continuity white paper to learn how the company implemented cloud computing to help one of its clients alleviate costly downtime and the upfront costs that come with buying new equipment.