Lincoln Computer Services is committed to protecting your privacy. We have designed our site so you may visit it without revealing any personal information. However, we may ask you to provide information that personally identifies you in certain circumstances, including for example when you register for an event, request information or join one of our email notification services.
Why does Lincoln Computer Services collect information?
- To help us personalize Website content to you.
- To help improve the value of the information provided on our site to you.
- To alert you to Lincoln Computer Services product and service offerings, events, and other new or updated information.
- To send information regarding upcoming events, products or service offerings to you through the US Mail or via e-mail.
- To evaluate job applicants in the case of online job application submissions.
- To request your voluntary participation in research surveys.
- To provide you with online access to your account information.
- To solicit your self-submitted comments to our Blog and News entries. (Your comments are published at the discretion of Lincoln Computer Services)
As mentioned previously, Lincoln Computer Services has designed its sites so that you may visit them without revealing any personal information. However, in some instances, it is necessary for Lincoln Computer Services to collect information on you in order to efficiently perform the service you may have requested.
At times you may receive promotions, specials, newsletters or other pertinent information from Lincoln Computer Services. If you prefer not to receive those, you can opt out by sending us an email, or by mentioning it directly to your account manager.
What information does Lincoln Computer Services collect?
Some of our services require you to register for an account. In such instances, Lincoln Computer Services may request personal data such as your first and last name, your company name, your physical addresses, your telephone number, a password, and your email address. For other services, such as online purchases, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
We collect an IP address from all visitors to the Lincoln Computer Services website. Your IP address is used to help diagnose problems with our server, to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information about aggregate site use. IP addresses ARE NOT linked to personally identifiable information.
Protection of Your Personal Information
Lincoln Computer Services DOES NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY OUTSIDE SOURCES. Additionally, Lincoln Computer Services does not exchange, trade, give or relinquish personal information to any outside sources except in some instances for the following purposes: i) to complete a transaction that was initiated by you ii) to co-market to you with a strategic partner of Lincoln Computer Services, or iii) to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Additionally, your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe request quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Your Acceptance of These Terms
If you choose not to provide personal, or other, information, you can still use the majority of the Lincoln Computer Services Website. If for some reason you believe Lincoln Computer Services has not adhered to these principles, please notify us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact:
Lincoln Computer Services
25 Bloomingdale Road
Hicksville, NY 11801