Lincoln Computer Services has supported New York Metro area (and other U.S.) Real Estate and Construction companies for over 20 years. These comprise Real Estate and Construction management, investment, development, property management, sales and brokerages, licensors, and other industry organizations—including residential, commercial, industrial, land development, REITs, and more.
Lincoln’s managed IT solutions for Real Estate and Construction are uniquely positioned to dramatically reduce operational cost and CAPEX, and to support needs for any organization of any size to keep up and running 24x7, 365 days a year. These solutions have been developed in direct collaboration with New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and other U.S. Real Estate and Construction companies and Public Sector facilities operations. They’ve also been designed in concert with global IT leaders such as Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), HP, Inc. (HP), Lenovo, Brocade and more—representing Lincoln’s strategic technology partnerships.
Lincoln’s Real Estate and Construction Industry Managed IT Solution offerings comprise:
- Lincoln holistically and dynamically manages Real Estate and Construction company data center requirements through a complete, locally-outsourced, 24x7/365 technology infrastructure and network operations center (NOC).
- IT-related needs can be managed entirely externally through Procare, or in packages that mirror this outsourced service within, and for, partial, or complete, onsite infrastructure (on-premises at a Real Estate or Construction company’s location).
- Procare provides complete business continuity and peace of mind so Real Estate organizations can concentrate on their growth, innovation, increased reporting accuracy, and most of all the highest quality services to their customers.
- ITcare is a suite of complete managed programs for core Real Estate and Construction IT.
- This comprises the local outsourcing of specific IT resources through Lincoln – hosted and managed in the company’s unique, fully-built datacenter and NOC) – or remote monitoring and management of on-premises IT (onsite at agency, institution and other locations) at flexible support levels.
- Lincoln’s ITcare offerings – wholly managed or a la carte – warn of any issues that must be immediately resolved, and keep systems up and running, always.
- Lincoln’s comprehensive, managed Real Estate and Construction cloud offering, can locally outsource the management, security, delivery, backup and recovery of, and failover for, major applications for business productivity, planning and design, customer service, financial management (available as SaaS for Lincoln’s clients) and others.
- Cloudcare can also serve as regulatory-compliant DR and replication center for data stores of on-premises applications and data.
- This unique service is ideal for those organizations and institutions that do not have internal resources to manage and secure major data stores, or those that have fully-built IT and need to create a collaborative hybrid cloud environment for greater efficiency and specialized functionality.
- Lincoln’s Datacare service is a comprehensive, off-site backup and recovery service for Real Estate and Construction data, using Lincoln’s unique, fully redundant, highly secure, Long Island-located infrastructure.
- Datacare is ideal for ensuring that organizations of every size stay up and running, and data is always available, no matter the need, and that a complete backup is available, even of the most complex, always multiplying media stores.