Lincoln Computer Services has supported New York Metro area Professional Services firms in multiple business disciplines since 1998, comprising, among others:
Commercial & Personal Banking
Medical & Dental
Legal (Law Firms/other Legal companies & organizations)
Training & Development
The Professional Services industry is challenged to meet the demands of clients and constituents, in secure, highly available and compliant fashion (adhering to regulatory compliance and privacy requirements), all while lowering costs and improving customer service. Challenging budget cycles and cost controls faced by many Professional Services firms often make it difficult for them to innovate and grow.
Lincoln’s managed IT solutions for numerous Professional Services disciplines are uniquely positioned to dramatically reduce operational cost and CAPEX, and support needs for any organization of any size to keep up and running 24x7, 365 days a year. These solutions have been developed in direct collaboration with New York Metro area businesses, and others throughout the entire United States. They’ve also been designed alongside of global-leading companies such as Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), HP, Inc. (HP), Lenovo, Brocade and more—representing Lincoln’s strategic technology partnerships.
Lincoln’s Professional Services Industries Managed IT Solution offerings comprise:
- Lincoln holistically and dynamically manages Professional Services data center requirements through a complete, locally-outsourced, 24x7/365 technology infrastructure and network operations center (NOC).
- IT-related needs can be managed entirely externally through Procare, or in packages that mirror this outsourced service within, and for, partial, or complete, onsite infrastructure (on-premises at a Real Estate or Construction company’s location).
- Procare provides complete business continuity and peace of mind so Professional Services organizations of all types can concentrate on their growth, innovation, increased reporting accuracy, and most of on delivery of the highest quality services to their customers.
- ITcare is a suite of complete managed programs for core Professional Services industry IT.
- This comprises the local outsourcing of specific IT resources through Lincoln – hosted and managed in the company’s unique, fully-built datacenter and NOC) – or remote monitoring and management of on-premises IT (onsite at agency, institution and other locations) at flexible support levels.
- Lincoln’s ITcare offerings – wholly managed or a la carte – warn of any issues that must be immediately resolved, and keep systems up and running, always.
- Lincoln’s comprehensive, managed Professional Services cloud offering, can locally outsource the management, security, delivery, backup and recovery of, and failover for, major applications for business productivity, planning, customer service, financial management (available as SaaS for Lincoln’s clients) and others.
- Cloudcare can also serve as regulatory-compliant DR and replication center for data stores of on-premises applications and data.
- This unique service is ideal for those companies that do not have internal resources to manage and secure major data stores, or those that have fully-built IT and need to create a collaborative hybrid cloud environment for greater efficiency and specialized functionality.
- Lincoln’s Datacare service is a comprehensive, off-site backup and recovery service for Professional Services organizations’ data, using Lincoln’s unique, fully redundant, highly secure, Long Island-located infrastructure.
- Datacare is ideal for ensuring that organizations of every size stay up and running, and data is always available, no matter the need, and that a complete backup is available, even of the most complex, always multiplying media stores.