Lincoln Computer Services has supported the information technology needs of New York Metro area Healthcare providers, and others across the United States, since 1998.
These specialized solutions have enabled hospital systems, medical colleges, nursing and eldercare facilities, and private practices, to stay up and running while they focus on delivering the highest quality of care to patients.
Lincoln’s managed Healthcare technology professional services are compliant with HIPAA and other Healthcare regulations. They have been developed in partnerships with prestigious Healthcare clients and partners. These include Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), HP, Inc. (HP), Lenovo and more.
Lincoln’s Healthcare Managed IT Services suite comprises:
- Lincoln holistically and dynamically manages Healthcare data center requirements through a complete, locally-outsourced technology infrastructure and network operations center (NOC).
- A provider’s IT-related needs can be managed entirely externally, or in packages that mirror this service for partial, or complete onsite infrastructure.
- Healthcare institutions require highly-secure, redundant, hybrid environments to keep services running 24x7, 365 days a year, and to support HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
- Procare provides complete business continuity and peace of mind for Healthcare providers both large and small, so they can concentrate on growth, innovation, improved compliance reporting, and, most of all, higher quality of care and better medical outcomes.
- ITcare for Healthcare is a portfolio of complete managed programs for core Healthcare IT.
- These comprise the local outsourcing of specific IT resources through Lincoln – hosted and managed in the company’s unique, fully-built datacenter and NOC) – or remote monitoring and management of on-premises IT at flexible support levels.
- Healthcare organizations have no room for downtime, ever. Their services are patient- and mission-critical. Lincoln’s ITCare offerings – wholly managed or a la carte – warn of any issues that must be immediately resolved, and keep systems up and running, always.
- Lincoln’s comprehensive, managed Healthcare cloud offering can locally outsource the hosting, management, security, delivery, backup and recovery of, and failover for, all major Healthcare applications.
- These include EHR/EMR, specialized medical, nursing and other practice applications, compliance applications and reporting tools, HCM/ERP, mail and messaging (including all attached media), and other business productivity applications (available as SaaS for Lincoln’s clients).
- Lincoln’s Cloudcare service can also serve as a HIPAA and other compliant DR and replication center for application-related and other data stores.
- This unique service is ideal for Healthcare provider organizations that do not have the internal IT resources to manage and secure major data stores, or those that require additional layers of redundancy.
- Lincoln’s Datacare is a comprehensive, off-site backup and recovery service for corporate data, using the company’s unique, fully redundant, highly secure, Long Island-located infrastructure.
- Datacare is ideal for ensuring that hospitals, other clinical facilities, educational and research operations, private practices and more, stay up and running, with data always available, no matter the need.
- It also guarantees that a complete backup is available, even of the most complex, always multiplying, media stores, including all media for processes defined by DIGICOM*, such as:
- CT (Computed Tomography)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Breast Tomosynthesis
- PET (Positron Emission Tomography)
- SPECT (Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography)
- Whole Slide Imaging
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
- DICOM is also implemented by devices associated with images or imaging workflow including:
- PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication Systems)
- Image Viewers and Display Stations
- CAD (Computer Aided Detection/Diagnosis Systems)
- 3D Visualization Systems
- Clinical Analysis Applications
- Image Printers
- Film Scanners
- Media Burners (that export DICOM files onto CDs, DVDs, etc.)
- Media Importers (that import DICOM files from CDs, DVDs, USBs, etc.)
- RIS (Radiology Information Systems)
- VNA (Vendor Neutral Archives)
- EMR/EHR (Electronic Medical Record/Electronic Health Record Systems)
- Radiology Reporting Systems