Lincoln Computer Services has supported New York State, New York City, Long Island, as well as New Jersey, Connecticut, and Federal Government Agencies and Public Sector Organizations since 1998. These include large agencies with extensively distributed organizations and workforces, smaller agencies and local branch offices.
Lincoln’s Public Sector clients also comprise not-for-profit Healthcare providers and services, educational institutions, utilities, transportation and cultural institutions.
Government and Public Sector operations are challenged to meet the demands of their constituents and the general public, to support improvements in information dissemination (now in anywhere, anytime, over any device paradigms), and to deliver these services, processes and information shares securely. They must do so while maintaining strict compliance standards, and lowering costs and creating greater taxpayer value. The challenging budget cycles faced by many Government and Public Sector operations often make it difficult to innovate, to grow, and to provide the best possible services.
Lincoln’s managed IT solutions for municipalities and agencies, Public Sector organizations, schools, museums, transit, and much more, are uniquely positioned to dramatically reduce operational cost and CAPEX. These solutions have been developed in direct collaboration with Government agencies, major cultural institutions, public school systems, and more. They’ve also been designed in concert with global IT leaders, including Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), HP, Inc. (HP), Lenovo, Brocade and more—these representing Lincoln’s strategic technology partnerships.
Lincoln’s Government and Public Sector Managed IT Solution offerings comprise:
- Lincoln holistically and dynamically manages data center requirements through a complete, locally-outsourced, 24x7/365 technology infrastructure and network operations center (NOC).
- An agency or organization’s IT-related needs can be managed entirely, externally, through Procare, or in packages that mirror this outsourced service within, and for, partial, or complete, onsite infrastructure (on-premises at an agency location).
- Procare provides complete business continuity and peace of mind so agencies and municipal organizations they can concentrate on their growth, innovation, increased reporting and documentation accuracy, and most of all the best possible constituent relationships and service provision.
- ITcare is a suite of complete managed programs for core IT.
- This comprises the local outsourcing of specific IT resources through Lincoln – hosted and managed in the company’s unique, fully-built datacenter and NOC) – or remote monitoring and management of on-premises IT (onsite at agency, institution and other locations) at flexible support levels.
- Lincoln’s ITcare offerings – wholly managed or a la carte – warn of any issues that must be immediately resolved, and keep systems up and running, always.
- Lincoln’s comprehensive, managed Government and Public Sector cloud offering, can locally outsource the management, security, delivery, backup and recovery of, and failover for, major applications. These include business productivity, education, customer service, financial management (available as SaaS for Lincoln’s clients) and many other software solutions.
- Cloudcare can also serve as regulatory-compliant DR and replication center for data stores of on-premises applications and data.
- This unique service is ideal for those agencies and organizations that do not have internal resources to manage and secure major data stores. It also supports organizations with fully-built IT that need to create a collaborative hybrid cloud environment for greater efficiency and specialized functionality.
- Lincoln’s Datacare service is a comprehensive, off-site backup and recovery service for an organization, agency, or institution’s data, using Lincoln’s unique, fully redundant, highly secure, Long Island-located infrastructure.
- Datacare is ideal for ensuring that agencies and organizations of every size stay up and running, and that data is always available, no matter the need, with complete backups available, even of the most complex, always multiplying media stores.