Lincoln Computer Services has made its Financial Services practice a core focus since its founding in 1998.
IT business solution provider companies (VARs, MSPs, other corporate/larger-scale IT services companies) were "born" in the finance industry. Lincoln has served, and continues to support, some of the New York Metro area’s most important organizations.
Our team has also helped smaller, boutique providers of investment, commercial banking and other financial products. These include:
- Major Commercial and Investment Banking Institutions
- Specialized Investment Firms
- Hedge Funds
- Insurance Companies
- Credit Card Companies
- Accounting Firms
- Credit Unions
Lincoln’s professional services are compliant with “Fed,” Sarbanes-Oxley, Graham-Leech-Billey, SEC, FDIC, CFPB, FINRA, CFTC, OCC, NCUA, international and other regulations. They've been developed directly in concert with prestigious large and small clients. They’ve also been designed with partners, Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), HP, Inc. (HP), Lenovo, Brocade and more.
Lincoln’s Managed IT Solutions suite comprises:
- Lincoln holistically and dynamically manages data center requirements through a complete, locally-outsourced, technology infrastructure and network operations center (NOC).
- A commercial banking, investment, or other financial firm’s IT-related needs can be managed entirely externally through Procare, or in packages that mirror this outsourced service within, and for, partial, or complete onsite infrastructure.
- Financial companies of all sizes often require highly-secure, redundant, hybrid environments for 24x7/365 up-time. These are also critical for Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC, Graham-Leech-Billey, and other compliance.
- Procare provides complete business continuity and peace of mind for Financial Services firms, so that they can concentrate on their growth, innovation, compliance, and, most of all, on building the best possible customer relationships.
- ITcare is a suite of complete managed programs for core Financial Services IT.
- These comprise the local outsourcing of specific resources through Lincoln: all hosted and managed in the company’s unique, fully-built datacenter and NOC) – or remote monitoring and management of on-premises IT at flexible support levels.
- Lincoln’s ITcare offerings – wholly managed or a la carte – warn of any issues that must be immediately resolved, and keep systems up and running, always.
- Cloudcare is Lincoln’s comprehensive, managed Financial Services cloud offering.
- It can locally outsource the management, security, delivery, backup and recovery, and failover for all major Financial Services customer, productivity and compliance applications.
- These include applications for Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management, Risk Management, Core banking, eCommerce sales, SaaS-based back-office software, account origination, loan origination, service, collection and recovery, and other business productivity applications (available as SaaS for Lincoln’s clients).
- Cloudcare can also serve as a regulatory-compliant DR and replication center for data stores of on-premises applications and data—for those Financial Services with their own on-site IT infrastructure that are seeking fully secure, powerful cloud redundancy.
- This unique service is ideal for those companies that, no matter the size of their portfolios, do not have internal resources to manage and secure major data stores.
- Lincoln’s Datacare service is a comprehensive, off-site backup and recovery service for corporate data.
- It is supported through Lincoln’s unique, fully redundant, highly secure, Long Island-located infrastructure.
- Datacare is ideal for ensuring that all Financial Services companies of every size stay up and running, and data is always available, no matter the need, and that a complete backup is available, even of the most complex, always multiplying media stores.