For two decades, Lincoln Computer Services has supported the IT business needs of public and private universities and colleges, K-12 schools, professional Education organizations, and corporate learning services in the New York Metro area and across the U.S.
From the smallest to the largest institutions, organizations, and services, Lincoln delivers complete IT business services and support effective teaching and learning.
Lincoln provides IT infrastructure and other management support for all Education applications. These include:
- Learning Applications
- Admissions and Marketing Software (and web services)
- Campus Governance
- Distance Learning
- Regulatory Applications
- Virtual Programs
- Campus Internet
This enables colleges, primary schools, other educational and research facilities, to improve teaching and student experiences and information dissemination. Lincoln helps institutions to bring these services securely and seamlessly to all in the community, in the latest anywhere, anytime, over any device, paradigms.
The challenging budget cycles faced by many educational institutions and education service providers often make it difficult to innovate and grow. Lincoln’s managed IT solutions for education are uniquely positioned to dramatically reduce operational cost and CAPEX. They support needs for any organization of any size to keep up and running 24x7, 365 days a year.
Lincoln's solutions have been developed in direct collaboration with leading New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and other U.S. learning institutions, public school systems, corporate education providers, and more. Lincoln’s education offerings have also been designed with Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), HP, Inc. (HP), Lenovo, Brocade and more.
Lincoln’s Managed IT Solution offerings for Education comprise:
- Lincoln holistically and dynamically manages Education data center requirements through a complete, locally-outsourced, 24x7/365 technology infrastructure and network operations center (NOC).
- A college, university, K-12 school, or other Education provider’s IT-related needs can be managed entirely externally through Procare, or in packages that mirror this outsourced service within, and for, partial, or complete, onsite infrastructure (on-premises at an institution’s location).
- Procare provides complete business continuity and peace of mind so Educational organizations can concentrate on their growth, innovation, increased reporting accuracy, and most of all the highest quality teaching and learning experiences.
- ITcare is a suite of complete managed programs for core Education IT.
- This comprises the local outsourcing of specific IT resources through Lincoln – hosted and managed in the company’s unique, fully-built datacenter and NOC) – or remote monitoring and management of on-premises IT (onsite at agency, institution and other locations) at flexible support levels.
- Lincoln’s ITcare offerings – wholly managed or a la carte – warn of any issues that must be immediately resolved, and keep systems up and running, always.
- Lincoln’s comprehensive, managed Education cloud offering, can locally outsource the management, security, delivery, backup and recovery of, and failover for, major applications for business productivity, education, customer service, financial management (available as SaaS for Lincoln’s clients), and many others.
- Cloudcare can also serve as regulatory-compliant DR and replication center for data stores of on-premises applications and data.
- This unique service is ideal for those organizations and institutions that do not have internal resources to manage and secure major data stores, or those that have fully-built IT and need to create a collaborative hybrid cloud environment for greater efficiency and specialized functionality.
- Lincoln’s Datacare service is a comprehensive, off-site backup and recovery service for an Educational organization’s or institution’s data, using Lincoln’s unique, fully redundant, highly secure, Long Island-located infrastructure.
- Datacare is ideal for ensuring that organizations of every size stay up and running, and that data is always available, no matter the need, with complete backups available, even of the most complex, always multiplying media stores.