Lincoln Computer Services, a leading IT infrastructure solutions and services provider in the New York Metropolitan area, is looking to recruit and fill a number of Level I/II Engineer positions for one of its’ NYC-based clients.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 to 5 years’ experience with Microsoft OS, a variety of desktop applications, and expertise in supporting client hardware.
Skills & Experience
- Technical training and/or knowledge in a variety of desktop technologies
- Microsoft technical certifications desired, but not required
- Desktop imaging and deployment
- Corporate Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with end-users
- Excellent track record in customer service and support
- Provide on-site and remote support for Microsoft desktop personal computers
- Provide helpdesk support, including analyzing and resolving end-user client issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues across a broad range of client technologies
- Install new software and upgrade existing software
- Troubleshoot hardware problems and replace any inoperative hardware found
- Utilize manufacturer technical support lines to resolve support issues
- Support proprietary applications
Founded in 1998, Lincoln Computer Services is an IT solutions consultancy and managed services provider with a diverse set of channel partnerships that include IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, HP, and Dell. With two offices – one in Long Island and another in New York City, Lincoln is recognized as one of the leading technology firms in the Tri-State Area.
We pride ourselves on hiring talented and dynamic individuals who possess a wide range of technology expertise, as well as share the firm’s mission to fulfill the needs of our clients; exceeding their expectations with exceptional service and dedication.
Lincoln is growth-oriented and offers a competitive salary, training and education, a comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K), generous PTO, and an excellent work atmosphere. We take pride in our culture – which is built on collaboration, integrity and a passion for technology.
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.