Lincoln Computer Services, a leading IT infrastructure solutions and services provider in the New York Metropolitan area, is looking to recruit and fill a number of Tier I / II Help Desk Analyst positions to coincide with the September 2015 launch of our 24 x 7 Help Desk. We offer multiple shifts and flexible hours.
As a Help Desk Analyst, you will be part of the Lincoln inbound call center team dedicated to resolving customer issues in a prompt, professional and friendly manner with an emphasis on delivering positive customer experiences. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft, Citrix, and basic systems administration.
- Provide helpdesk support including analyzing and resolving end-user issues
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer system problems across a broad range of technologies; desktop/portable and remote devices, all peripheral devices, application and enterprise system support; computer hardware and software issues
- Provide remote installations of new software and upgrades
- Provide remote installation of service packs and security updates
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications
- Strong general troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including technical knowledge
- Experience with installing, configuring, and administering a broad range of technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Citrix, VMware a plus
- Certifications a plus
Founded in 1998, Lincoln Computer Services is an IT solutions consultancy and managed services provider with a diverse set of channel partnerships that include IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, HP, and Dell. With two offices – one in Long Island and another in New York City, Lincoln is recognized as one of the leading technology firms in the Tri-State Area.
We pride ourselves on hiring talented and dynamic individuals who possess a wide range of technology expertise, as well as share the firm’s mission to fulfill the needs of our clients; exceeding their expectations with exceptional service and dedication.
Lincoln is growth-oriented and offers a competitive salary, training and education, a comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K), generous PTO, and an excellent work atmosphere. We take pride in our culture – which is built on collaboration, integrity and a passion for technology.
For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.