Lincoln Computer Services is proud to announce that we have successfully completed the SOC1-SSAE 16 Type II audit. This audit entailed an analysis of Lincoln’s cloud computing, cloud storage, and managed IT services with regard to suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of our controls. Our completion of this audit means that our systems:
- Maintain sufficient data and power redundancy
- Uphold appropriate physical security controls
- Are monitored for excessive temperature fluctuations
- Have alerts reviewed in a timely manner
- Have fire and water detection and protection
Passing the audit is a significant accomplishment for Lincoln Computer Services. The controls we have in place and continue to maintain are an excellent indication of the robust environment we’ve developed to properly serve our customers.
The SOC1-SSAE 16 Type II audit holds Lincoln to a standard alongside companies like Google, Salesforce.com, and ADP. When working with Lincoln, you can trust that your data is processed with integrity and is secure, available, confidential, and private.